Announcing Our Participation in InfoComm SEA
(Thailand, May 15 to 17)
As part of our aerial imaging business operations, Asukanet Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as Asukanet; head office: Hiroshima City, Hiroshima, President and COO: Yuji Matsuo) is going to participate in InfoComm SEA (http://www.infocomm-sea.com/), a B2B exhibition for the latest professional audio-visual solutions and technological innovation held at Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre from May 15 (Wednesday) to 17 (Friday) of this year.
InfoComm is a cross-field exhibition for professionals who specialize in content creation solutions and audio-visual technologies such as displays, signage, and projectors. This will be the first InfoComm SEA exhibition ever to be organized in Southeast Asia.
Southeast Asia stretches across Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, and Myanmar, representing the sixth largest economic zone in the world. By 2050, it is expected to climb up to fourth place. We want to use this opportunity to show our ASKA3D technology to the visitors from Southeast Asia, a region with promising growth forecasts for the future. The goal is to explore the potential of our products in the ASEAN markets and promote our sales.
*Sample image of our booth layout
Highlights at InfoComm SEA
1. Exhibiting the applications of touchless touch panels
2. Exhibiting plastic and glass ASKA3D-Plates
3. Exhibiting housings with smartphones
Overview of InfoComm SEA
- From May 15 (Wed.) to 17 (Fri.), 2019
- InfoComm SEA, Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
- Booth #:
- Technologies to be exhibited:
- 3D technologies, AR/VR, audio technologies,
displays and monitors, home theater technologies,
IoT, projectors, wireless audio-video systems, etc.
- Who can enter:
- Professionals working in relevant fields
- How to enter:
- Register through the official website in advance.
For details, please contact the organizers directly.